Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Keith Richards Did a Line of His Father's Ashes

Brian
Rolling Stones guitar god Keith Richards has snorted many things in his day, far too many to recall, but one that will always give him fond memories is his father:
"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," he said.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared, he didn't give a s***.

"It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002 aged 84.
Link (via Swampland). I wonder what it smelled like. Brown sugar?

UPDATE

So, even though Keith's manager said it wasn't true, Keith now says it really was.

Indexed by tags , , , , , , .
Image credits: Keith Richards, chromedonut, courtesy
Worth 1000, borrowed for news-reporting and comment purposes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous James Galway said...

There is no doudt that Richard has good sense of humor.......

2:31 AM  
Blogger The Good Reverend said...

Yeah, so, Richards's manager and Kurt Loder say it's not true.

10:04 AM  
Blogger The GraveDigger said...

I wish it were true - it makes him a lot more like this guy

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home