Thursday, March 15, 2007

You're Gonna Make It After All

The Grave Digger
That's right - it's a chandelier made out of gummy bears. Like it? Check out the link (via Dooce).

Oooh, easy peasy, you say to yourself. Anyone could do that. Oh really? Try this:



The woman knit a Ferrari. For fun. Link

I knit a toy for my cat a month ago. It's essentially a cube with a tail - it took me 30 minutes. I thought I was pretty great - but now I see, not as cool as Lauren Porter.

Well, Lauren, my question is simple: can your cat carry the Ferrari in it's mouth? And can your cat lose a Ferrari under the couch just 10 minutes after you give it to the cat?

I doubt it.

Image credits: "Chandelier" and "Knitferrari", courtesy makezine.com, borrowed for news-reporting and comment purposes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home