Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Doublewide's Worth of Love in a Singlewide Heart

Brian
It's the brand new country and western hit from 1978:

You picked up and rolled your whole home straight into my life.
You cozied on up next to my little lot in the park.
And though you know I need you, lately it's nothing but strife.
I've got a doublewide's worth of love in a singlewide heart.

Doublewide's worth of love in a singlewide heart,
Like a new Chevy truck lookin' good, but the engine won't start.
What I got is a lot but I bought it all at Wal-Mart,
Doublewide's worth of love in a singlewide heart.

When I'm down, you set me up on four sets of three cinderblocks.
I hitched my rig up to you, but I knew I couldn't go far,
Cause I'm here where I'm fated in my prefabricated box,
With my doublewide's worth of love in a singlewide heart.

Doublewide's worth of love in a singlewide heart,
Like a new Chevy truck lookin' good, but the engine won't start.
What I got is a lot but I bought it all at Wal-Mart,
Doublewide's worth of love in a singlewide heart.


Indexed by tags music, country, song, lyrics, doublewide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home