Sunday, April 10, 2005

RSS Feed

Brian
I've added an RSS feed to TheGoodReverend. What does this mean for you? Well it enables you to "subscribe" to TheGoodReverend by setting up an account with an RSS aggregator, such as Bloglines, and adding the feed link from this site (it's the little orange XML button in the sidebar). This way you'll know when TheGoodReverend is updated with new posts. Of course, it might be easier for you to just check this site to see if it's updated with new posts. But if you are used to checking a lot of blogs, and many of them have RSS feeds, you can add them all to the aggregator and then just check the aggregator to see when there are new posts. It'll even give you a little blurb about the post. Yeah so it's kind of nerdy and probably not useful to much of my esteemed audience. But mark my word: in the future, everybody will be checking their RSS aggregator while riding their hoverboards.

Indexed by tags , .

2 Comments:

Blogger mama medrano said...

interesting blogs. i had to laugh at the burger king blog. hope you have a great week!

3:50 PM  
Blogger The Good Reverend said...

Thanks mama.

PS I know that Blogger automatically publishes Atom feeds, but I figured I'd put an RSS one on here too, so I can have more control over it.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home