Saturday, March 26, 2005

Without a Trace

Brian
One of my college buddies has put up this AIM away message:
in Cabo San Lucas... if this message is more than 5 days idle... send out a search party to Mexico to look for me...

And of course, as I type, he's been idle for 7 days, 16 hours, and 2 minutes. He's the kind of guy about whom I shouldn't be surprised--fun-loving, impulsive, etc. Still, there're a dozen traps he could have fallen into in Baja. Since I've tried calling him and he hasn't answered, I'm guessing he's...

a) in Mexican prison.
b) trapped under a fallen keg
c) lying in the gutter
d) started his own taxi business.

I wouldn't put any of these things past him. Here's hoping all is well.

Indexed by tags , , , .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No need to worry--he called to say all is well.

~The Missus

(That's Good Reverend's Missus, not the missing friend's)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home