Thursday, March 31, 2005

Random Movie Quote Thursday

Brian
I believe in taking care of myself,
and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy,
I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches.
I can do a thousand now.
After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.
In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser.
Then a honey almond body scrub.
And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub.
Then apply an herb mint facial mask,
which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.
I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol,
because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.
Then moisturizer,
then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman,
some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me.
Only an entity, something illusory.
And though I can hide my cold gaze,
and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours
and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable,
I simply am not there.

Indexed by tags , .

10 Comments:

Blogger The GraveDigger said...

Once I wrote a magical realism short story that began with a vain girl doing a facial routine. It ended with her turning into a plastic doll.

It wasn't true.

9:58 PM  
Blogger blogdollar2 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used camper minnesota.
Stop by and check it out sometime at used camper minnesota

7:56 AM  
Blogger jon said...

Looking for air conditioning info I found your post. I agree!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Domain Sale
Thanks

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Please check out my 10 business home small top
site. It is all about 10 business home small top
informations.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

Really great blog! I noticed a mention about arthritis bracelet . I thought you might be interested to hear that both my parents and several of their friends have had problems with arthritis and we have been very lucky to have come across Bioflow. They are sold at arthritis bracelet and they have been worth every penny. They don't seem to work for everyone but they have helped reduce the pain in my parents arthritis so that they almost don't notice it any longer. They'd still be taking painkillers if it wasn't for wearing a Bioflow on their wrist

10:38 AM  
Blogger gastips said...

Nice Blog! Its great how useful the internet can be with its wealth of information. I will try and visit you blog on a regular basis to help you out.

If you want any Gas Saving Tips feel free to visit gas katrina price

See ya soon.. :)

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a alaska real estate site/blog. It pretty much covers alaska real estate related stuff.



Come and check it out if you get time :-)

alaska real estate Real Estate*

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love hershey car show then you will want to be there! All kinds of hershey car show will be in attendance. For more information go to hershey car show
See Ya There!!

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Check mine out if you can. intl investing

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home