Thursday, March 24, 2005

Random Movie Quote Thursday

Brian
All train compartments smell vaguely of ****.
It gets so you don't mind it.
That's the worst thing that I can confess.
You know how long it took me to get there?
A long time.
When you die you're going to regret the things you don't do.
You think you're queer?
I'm going to tell you something: we're all queer.
You think you're a thief?
So what?
You get befuddled by a middle-class morality?
Get shut of it. Shut it out.
You cheated on your wife?
You did it, live with it.
You **** little girls, so be it.
There's an absolute morality? Maybe.
And then what?
If you think there is, then be that thing.
Bad people go to hell? I don't think so.
If you think that, act that way.
A hell exists on earth? Yes.
I won't live in it. That's me.
You ever take a dump made you feel like you'd just slept for twelve hours?

Indexed by tags , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home