Thursday, March 03, 2005

Random Movie Quote Thursday

Brian
So I jump ship in and make my way over to ,
and I get on as a looper at a course over in the .
A , you know,
a caddy, a looper, a jock.
So, I tell them I'm a ,
and who do you think they give me?
The , himself.
Twelfth son of the .
The flowing robes, the grace, bald... .
So, I'm on the first tee with him.
I give him the driver.
He hauls off and one -
big hitter, the -
long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier.
Do you know what the Lama says?
.
So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me.
And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something,
you know, for the effort, you know."
And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money,
but when you die, on your ,
you will receive total ."
So I got that goin' for me,
which is .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home