Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Depravity Scale

Brian
A group of psychatric researchers in New York is working on a Depravity Scale to help courts know when people are evil.

They have tables defining evil actions, e.g. "Left in the desert begging for his life."
And they have others defining evil intent, e.g. "We figured that the best time to put the nerve gas on the train was at rush hour."
With a bonus for evil behavior, e.g. "I didn't rape her, she wanted it."

Plus you can take their survey, to help them figure out how depraved we all are.

I for one think evil should be measured on the Scoville Scale:

Scoville Scale

That way we could equate some criminals with the Guatemalan Insanity Peppers of Quetzalzacatenango. ¬°Ay ay ay!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see, I'm pretty sure you're a Habenero, Brian. And I'm most certainly a peperoncini. I think the only person I know who's a "Hottest Ever Recorded" is Marisa. But Peetie's pretty close. I think she might get there next year. She just needs to work on her delivery when saying things like, "You deserve to die" and "How does it feel to beat me at table tennis NOW?"

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see, I'm pretty sure you're a Habenero. And I'm most certainly a peperoncini. I think the only person I know who's a "Hottest Ever Recorded" is Marisa. But Peetie's pretty close. I think she might get there next year. She just needs to work on her delivery when saying things like, "You deserve to die" and "How does it feel to beat me at table tennis NOW?"

Love, Mrs. Good Reverend

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see, I'm pretty sure you're a Habenero. And I'm most certainly a peperoncini. I think the only person I know who's a "Hottest Ever Recorded" is Marisa. But Peetie's pretty close. I think she might get there next year. She just needs to work on her delivery when saying things like, "You deserve to die" and "How does it feel to beat me at table tennis NOW?"

Love, Mrs. Good Reverend

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home